Anne Phung Nguyen

My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my amazing fianc JP and extremely happy Dad Henry. The majority of people have come across me through my Instagram platform @annephung where I write about my experiences- the highs the lows and all between. I moved to America with my brother and parents in the year 1990. At just one and a half years old. older. I wouldn't be here sharing my life to you, if not for my parents love hard work and sacrifice. To give them a chance at a more prospering future, I aimed on success and worked hard to achieve it. My goals were set: I would attend university, find a job in a corporation then marry, and purchase a home. Though I believed that this was the definition of successful, my life was not following the strategies. The year 2013 brought me to the realization that it difficult to accept my job. While the pay and status were good but I did not feel that it was fulfilling. It was more like I was just wasting my time. My passion for fitness and my love of socializing with other people led me to find my new calling as an instructor. The year 2014 was the year that I established my company and I will celebrate the 7th anniversary of my company by 2021. There are few Asian women working in this industry. In order to be an innovator in my field, and to offer quality coaching, to enable others to achieve a happier and healthier life by creating a healthy lifestyle to their specific needs and help them achieve their objectives. Additionally, I want to encourage people to pursue their dreams and do anything and everything they want to achieve in their lives. As my career started to flourish, I experienced one of the greatest losses in my life, my mother's passing away. Her eight-year battle was won. struggle with scleroderma, and is resting in Heaven and is with me in my mind and heart at all times. It's amazing how the world can give us the exact lesson we need, even when we don't realize it. My mother's death affected me greatly and I am convinced that she offered me another chance to live my life. It was the Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed away. She had her chance to begin her new life as I was given the chance to lead an enjoyable and satisfying life. In the 30's I am more alive than I ever have. I am able to say that I live my life today and not just surviving like I was previously. My life is shared with my readers so that I am able to share with you my experiences and words. This will help you realize that you're not on your own. It is possible to achieving anything you want and more. Therapy is vital and is normal. Health is the greatest asset. Because death is all we have in life I want you to enjoy your life and die without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pics of Paz Vega and Jewel Kilcher

Beautiful pics of Toni Collette and Louisa Krause feet and legs